Flex 2.0 beta 2 is now available at labs.adobe.com.
- The API has been scrubbed for consistency. A lot of names have been changed, but in a fairly straightforward way.
- The new contraint syntax is in place (yes!)
- You can now choose a subdirectory within your project to place your source files
- You can use the [Bindable] metadata on getters and setters
- You can initialize inherited properties through MXML tags with the id attribute. (this is usually used to support a “code behind” idiom)
- Many, many bugs fixed, of course.
All the gory details are available at http://labs.macromedia.com/wiki/index.php/Flex:Beta_1_to_Beta_2_Changes